My "Print Preview" screen is blank, although my document is not?

Old September 6th 06, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BU-student

Default My "Print Preview" screen is blank, although my document is not?

When I attempt to "print Preview" all I see are blank pages, although my
document is in fact fine. Therefor when I send the document to the printer,
all it does is spit our blank pages. Any assistance would be greatly
appreciated.
Old September 6th 06, 03:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

One possibility is that you've inadvertently formatted your text as hidden.
Does it have a dotted underline?

Another possibility is that your printer driver has flaked out on you.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com