Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petri Kukkonen Petri Kukkonen is offline

Default Paste images and text from web pages

I'm trying to copy/paste some text and images from web page into my word
2003. Text is pasted ok but images are not. If I paste one image at time
using paste special and I select image as bitmap then that one image is
pasted ok. But I can't do that for several images (option is not available).
How to change that word default behavior doing the paste for imeges?
I want it always to do past as bitmap (not link or something like it does
now).

Web pages are not copy protected (by javscript etc).
Earlier word version 2000 or so there was a ini setting to change priority
order and default way to do copy paste for images (and text).