Paste images and text from web pages

Old September 14th 06, 09:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petri Kukkonen

Default Paste images and text from web pages

I'm trying to copy/paste some text and images from web page into my word
2003. Text is pasted ok but images are not. If I paste one image at time
using paste special and I select image as bitmap then that one image is
pasted ok. But I can't do that for several images (option is not available).
How to change that word default behavior doing the paste for imeges?
I want it always to do past as bitmap (not link or something like it does
now).

Web pages are not copy protected (by javscript etc).
Earlier word version 2000 or so there was a ini setting to change priority
order and default way to do copy paste for images (and text).

Old September 14th 06, 11:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Petri Kukkonen

I did that (deleted IE cache, history, cookies and temp).
No help.
Same paste problem if copying from Firefox.
Paste one image at a time using paste special and selecting paste us bitmap
workr ok.

"Mary Sauer" kirjoitti:

Sounds like your Internet temporary cache is full, in Internet Explorer, tools,
Internet Options, delete files.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/