self binding paper

Old September 11th 06, 06:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle

Default self binding paper

Were can I find this paper????
Old September 11th 06, 06:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 10:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 12:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default *** VIRUS

Not only does the bloody product not work, but the website is virus-ridden.

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

"Carmelle" wrote:

Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 04:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I thought maybe the OP meant the self-sealing brochure paper like Avery
sells.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to
rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 06:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hmm. Never heard of this, either, but it sounds interesting.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I thought maybe the OP meant the self-sealing brochure paper like Avery
sells.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
What the heck *is* self-binding paper (aside from a phrase designed to
rouse
our curiosity enough to go to the cited Web site and contract a
virus--thanks for the heads-up, Jezebel!).

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
Not a Word question. Ask your local stationery shop owner.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 07:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I purchased some once. It is stock for making tri-fold brochures with a
peel-n-stick edge. I used them to make invitations to one of our guild
Holiday parties. It was quite nice and I didn't have to fuss with envelopes
and the such.

--

[...]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 11th 06, 09:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I routinely send folded mailings (Rotary bulletins) with no seal at all.
They're double-parallel fold, not tri-fold, but I've done the latter, too.
Provided the stock is heavy enough, the seals are not needed to keep the
mailer from tearing up. And they are required by the USPS only if you're
bulk mailing, I think; if you're paying full First Class postage, they're
not required.

[...]

"Carmelle" wrote in message
Were can I find this paper????

Old September 13th 06, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carmelle

Have you tried it? or you just talking out your neck?
I went to the site and there was no VIRUS......

I found it ! at www.elispaper.com

thanks so much

"Carmelle" wrote:

Were can I find this paper????