Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
annie bennett annie bennett is offline

Default Printing 10-card sheet of business cards

I am a new user in Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. I have designed
my business cards but when i click print only one card on the 10-page sheet
prints the design.

Please assist me by emailing step by step instructions on how to print the
entire 10 cards in microsoft office home and student 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The Office 2007 Home and Student Edition's Software License Terms
prohibit your using the software for any commercial, non-profit, or
revenue-generating business activities.