Pages not showing in "Print Preview"

Old November 18th 07, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
blank flange

Default Pages not showing in "Print Preview"

Only the first 3 pages of a 15 page word document show on print preview. All
pages show on normal view, but page breaks show where I didn't put any.The
vertical scroll bar is much larger than normal and reaches the end before the
fourth and susequent pages are shown
Old November 18th 07, 05:35 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

These symptoms generally indicate a corrupted document. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm for ways to try to
recover.

--
Regards,