Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jray jray is offline

Default Page Setup does not appear

Normally under file there is a button for page setup and other setup stuff.
My disappears, and our tech guy who showed me how to fix is gone. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm, but note
that you can also access Page Setup by double-clicking on the ruler.

http://word.mvps.org