Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Booksbio15 Booksbio15 is offline

Default Printer margins

every time i try to pirnt a word document a message apears saying my
documentg is out of my printer margin area. I have tried all available
margins and followed all tips but its still happens. What do i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What do you mean by "tried all available margins"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Booksbio15" wrote in message
news
every time i try to pirnt a word document a message apears saying my
documentg is out of my printer margin area. I have tried all available
margins and followed all tips but its still happens. What do i do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go to Page Setup and set your margins. When you OK to close the dialog, if
Word warns you that some of the margins are outside the printable area and
offers to "fix" them for you, accept the offer and note what margins it
sets. These are the minimum allowable margins as specified by the printer
driver. If they are unsatisfactory, it's possible that a newer or different
driver for your printer would be an improvement.