Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jenny B. Jenny B. is offline

Default Unwanted blank page before Odd Page section break when duplex prin

I have an instruction manual set up so each new chapter starts on the odd
(right) page using Odd Page section breaks. The problem is when I send the
whole file or an individual chapter to the printer for duplex printing a
blank page is inserted before the first page of the chapter causing the first
page to be either on the even page or blank on the back depending on how you
look at it. The following pages are then off by one as well with page 2 and
page 3 on the same sheet of paper and so on. I am using Work 2003. I've
looked at the article
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...nPgEndChap.htm.
but it doesn't seem to really apply to my situation. I appreciate any help
you can give.