Codeed

Default How do i insert future date ina word document

I created a template in word 2003.
and in that template there is a date field (showing
the current date-it automatically changed from day to
day with the sytem date)at the top,
and in the body of the document we have 2 spaces that
are presently updated manualy. These spaces contain,
or are ment to contain fields or macros which
automatically add 14days and 28 days respectively to
the current date.

So the problem now is, creatin a macro or field that i
can put in the template that automates that process
macropod

You can download a 'tutorial' Word document containing fields for doing
this, plus a lot more, at:
http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=249902

Cheers

"Codeed" wrote in message
I created a template in word 2003.
and in that template there is a date field (showing
the current date-it automatically changed from day to
day with the sytem date)at the top,
and in the body of the document we have 2 spaces that
are presently updated manualy. These spaces contain,
or are ment to contain fields or macros which
automatically add 14days and 28 days respectively to
the current date.

So the problem now is, creatin a macro or field that i
can put in the template that automates that process

Can Wordperfect templates be converted to Word template docs Terrill New Users 2 September 14th 05 09:14 PM
How do I get rid of page numbers. The page number virus flamestar Microsoft Word Help 3 August 19th 05 02:31 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Can I insert a revision date to a Word document header? dinot Microsoft Word Help 3 February 15th 05 05:59 PM