Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default In word 2000, how do I select a nice cover page for a presentatio

"Faith VW" wrote:

In word 2000, how do I select a nice cover page for a presentation. In Word
2007, you can select really nice designs on the first page of your document.

This is a new feature with 2007 (Building Blocks)

How do you do that in 2000. That's all I have to work with at Work is 2000.

For Word version prior to 2007, you have to use a template that includes a
Cover Page or copy it from another document.
Or design it yourself...