Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B'Rita B'Rita is offline

Default emailing from word and excel

Just purchased HP IQ with Vista and Micorsoft Home & Student 2007 and find I
cannot email directly out of Word or Excel--I do not like only sending files
as attachments as many times the receiver is unable to open the files.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You need Outlook 2007 to do that. Another newsgroupie also said that
Thunderbird will do the same thing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"B'Rita" wrote in message
Just purchased HP IQ with Vista and Micorsoft Home & Student 2007 and find
cannot email directly out of Word or Excel--I do not like only sending
files
as attachments as many times the receiver is unable to open the files.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The "E-mail" command is missing or is unavailable in Excel 2007, in
PowerPoint 2007, or in Word 2007
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918792