Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ave Ave is offline

Default Help With Bullets

Hello,

I have a list of items which are bulleted as displayed below:

€¢ Stored Procedures
€¢ User Defined Functions
€¢ Database Design
€¢ SSRS 2005
€¢ SSIS 2005

However, I need to add one more item to the list but I cannot get the
bullets to work correctly. Here's what happens after I add the new item and
try and re-add the bullets:

€¢ Stored Procedures
€¢ User Defined Functions
Database Design
SSRS 2005
SSIS 2005
€¢ SSAS 2005

I have no idea how to fix this and it's very irritating, to say the least.

Can someone please help me as soon as possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Assuming you're not using a bulleted style but just applying the bullets
manually, try selecting all the paragraphs, pressing Ctrl+Q (which should
remove all the bullets), and then reapplying the bullets to all the
paragraphs at once.

http://word.mvps.org

"Ave" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a list of items which are bulleted as displayed below:

. Stored Procedures
. User Defined Functions
. Database Design
. SSRS 2005
. SSIS 2005

However, I need to add one more item to the list but I cannot get the
bullets to work correctly. Here's what happens after I add the new item
and
try and re-add the bullets:

. Stored Procedures
. User Defined Functions
Database Design
SSRS 2005
SSIS 2005
. SSAS 2005

I have no idea how to fix this and it's very irritating, to say the least.

Can someone please help me as soon as possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ave Ave is offline

Thanks for replying Suzanne,

Unfortunately this doesn't work, I still get the strange formatting as
displayed in my original post.

Any ideas what the problem could be?

"Ave" wrote in message
Hello,

I have a list of items which are bulleted as displayed below:

. Stored Procedures
. User Defined Functions
. Database Design
. SSRS 2005
. SSIS 2005

However, I need to add one more item to the list but I cannot get the
bullets to work correctly. Here's what happens after I add the new item
and
try and re-add the bullets:

. Stored Procedures
. User Defined Functions
Database Design
SSRS 2005
SSIS 2005
. SSAS 2005

I have no idea how to fix this and it's very irritating, to say the least.

Can someone please help me as soon as possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is it possible that some of the "bullet points" are not separate paragraphs
(that you have line breaks rather than paragraph breaks at the ends of the
lines)?

http://word.mvps.org