Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ian Ian is offline

Default email format

Hi

I added the send to email command to my word 2007. If I create a document
using my normal template (which is A4) the document looks perfect. When I
press the send to email option outlook opens and the doument is shown as text
rather than an attatchment which is what I want. Problem is the text
overflows and it looks like I need a horizontal scroll bar to read the email.

I've tried adjusting margins and paper size but nothing works.

What am I missing?

thanks

Ian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

To send as attachment use Word Options Send E-mail. Even better, save it
as PDF format first (you'll need an add-in which you can download from
Microsoft) then attach it to an e-mail message.

You are currently using the option to send the document as the body of the
e-mail and the formatting requirements for email and word document are very
different.