pauldodo

Default Why does my background picture 'tile' when I print the word docum.

I want to print my brochures with a background photograph behind a picture
watermark. When I print preview the document looks fine, but my Epson 1290s
preview shows the background to be tiled around the watermark and prints it
as such.
Any suggestions?
Word Heretic

G'day "pauldodo" ,

Use an external art package to combine pic and water mark. Insert that
behind text.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

pauldodo reckoned:

I want to print my brochures with a background photograph behind a picture
watermark. When I print preview the document looks fine, but my Epson 1290s
preview shows the background to be tiled around the watermark and prints it
as such.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cherry

Default Why does my background picture 'tile' when I print the word do

Paul - did you fix this prob - i am having same issue?
Cherry