Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macandal macandal is offline

Default Handbook

Hello. I am creating a manual of procedures for work. I want to use MSWord
and then convert this to pdf. I will have internal links (e.g., within the
same document, "go here," etc) and links outside the document (to websites,
etc). This document is quite large and I've separated it into several
chapters. My question is how to manage this? I mean, if I put together all
the chapters into one document this will easily be hundreds of pages long.
Is there a way to set it up in a way similar to the way web sites are
organized? That is, to have several documents unified by one containing all
the instructions? I hope you know what I'm trying to say. Please be
specific. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're making your pdf with Adobe Acrobat, you can save your
combining until that stage.

But Word has no problem with several-hundred-page documents. (You
probably don't want to try it with a Word "Master Document.")