Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DZ DZ is offline

Default Underline disappears when i unshade a text form field

Hi

i'm creating a form in Word and I want the text form fields to be unshaded
and underlined, so I underlined the text form fields. When I turn form
shading off , the underline disappears from the form field.

How can I make the underlined not disappear for blank fields. Word 97

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:00:00 -0800, DZ wrote:

Hi

i'm creating a form in Word and I want the text form fields to be unshaded
and underlined, so I underlined the text form fields. When I turn form
shading off , the underline disappears from the form field.

How can I make the underlined not disappear for blank fields. Word 97

Thanks

Insert a table to hold the form fields, and turn on only the bottom border of
the cells that contain fields.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman