Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pj pj is offline

Default subdivide a page

I am using Word 2007. I would like to subdivide a page to make four sections
NOT using columns but as separate sections. I am making a small form and
want to fit four of them on one page (to be cut into four equal parts when
completed). I can do this in wordperfect but can't figure out how to do it
in Word. Thank you for your attention and advice.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You can use a Word table (found on the Insert tab) and remove the borders
for this or you can create your form once on the standard size page and
print it four times on a single page. For this, display the Print dialog
box. In the Pages text box type: 1,1,1,1 and from the Pages Per Sheet drop
down select 4 pages.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out: