Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sweden Sweden is offline

Default Can I make a templet with logo etc and use it in Word?

I made a cover letter with logo etc as a pdf, but want to use it in Word.
Does anyone now how?

Regards,
Sweden
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

You can try saving the PDF as Word: what you get might or might not be
useful depending on how you created the original. Probably simpler just to
create the template from scratch in Word, and import your logo as a graphic.