Diane

Default Paper Source in template page setup

The page setup/paper source is set to "automatically
select" in a Word template, which is saved on one of our
server folders. One of our users calls up the template and
on his workstation, for some reason, this option changes
to "default tray (tray 2)".

How can this be? He is using a template and the path of
the file locations in tools/options has been verified.

Can anyone help? Thanks.