BeverlyMoore

Default how to print bar codes on mail merge documents

I want to print the entire postal bar code(zip and zip4) on each mail merge
document letter and I can't. It will print the entire bar code on an
envelope, but I need it on the document to use window envelopes.
Anne Troy

Why can't you? You must have a barcode font...
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/f...oft_office.htm
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com