Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Globe Director Globe Director is offline

Default Word 2003 Drag and Drop Failure

Ability to drag and drop text has suddenly stopped working in Word 2003. The
drag and drop editing box is checked in Tools/Options/Edit. If I move the
document to another computer it works. Can anyone help me?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?R2xvYmUgRGlyZWN0b3I=?=,

Ability to drag and drop text has suddenly stopped working in Word 2003. The
drag and drop editing box is checked in Tools/Options/Edit. If I move the
document to another computer it works. Can anyone help me?

If you hold down the CTRL key to start Word in "Safe Mode" does drag and drop
work while you're in that mode?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org