Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kay Kay is offline

Default Period and Colon keys

When I press the period key here's what appears .;
Also, when I press the colon key here's what appears;.
Can someone please tell me how to resolve this issue?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try connecting a different keyboard to the computer, and see if
the problem persists. If a different keyboard fixes the problem,
then you know you have a faulty keyboard.