Hope Hare

Default How to stop Word from truncating data in an mail merge field?

I have a mail merge set up to include a text block which sometimes exceeds
the 256 character limit on merge fields. Which used to work just fine, but
suddenly, doesn't. Please help me to set the size of the field so that it is
large enough to include all the text--which typically runs from one to three
paragraphs (it is the statement of task for each of the various projects we
are working on).
Thanks very much,
Hope
Doug Robbins

From the Tools menu, select Options and then go to the General tab and check
the box for "Confirm conversions at open" Then when you attach the data
source to the mailmerge main document, you will be given options for the way
in which the connection should be made. Try the DDE method.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP