Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Integrated Integrated is offline

Default Letter of dispute to credit agencies about credit report

What to create a letter to dispute credit report entries, that are listed on
three Credit Reports. Any suggestions on how to create the letter?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents. I would
suggest search the web for that information. If you find you need help with
using the program to create the letter, we can help with that.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Integrated" wrote in message
What to create a letter to dispute credit report entries, that are listed
on
three Credit Reports. Any suggestions on how to create the letter?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Integrated

Integrated wrote:
What to create a letter to dispute credit report entries, that are listed on
three Credit Reports. Any suggestions on how to create the letter?

You can find templates offered by Microsoft at the following URL:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

With a topic like this, using the search engine of your trust might lead
to better results. Usenet/forums for Microsoft Word deal with the
technical aspects of templates (how to achieve a desired result), less
with the content.

Greetings
Robert
--