Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
proudmomof2 proudmomof2 is offline

Default Question about sorting in tables

For my class. I have to make a table that has 2 columns and 7 rows. One row
is for diffrerent websites and the other column is for descriptions. Now I am
told to sort just the description column but when I do that, it re orders the
website column. How can I get it to sort the description column only.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sarah R Sarah R is offline

Proudmomof2,

I understand you're following the instructions for your class. But -- just
from a logical standpoint -- why would anyone want to sort the descriptions
*without* moving the corresponding hyperlinks with them? If I get the
scenario correctly, the instructor's pedagogy is conflicting with real-world
logic, leaving me to question his/her credibility overall. Please tell me
I'm just misinterpreting!
--
-- Sarah