Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Is this a good buy?

Sam's Club wants to sell me Home and Student 2010 for $99 (that's $10
instant rebate off their regular $109 price, through April 3); Word,
Excel, PP, and OneNote (two of which I have no use for) on one
computer, no disk included.

But isn't there a thing about "no commercial use"? But I edit ... but
how would they know?

Apparently there has been an improvement in Bibliography for handling
references in footnotes; that would be a Good Thing. Has anything else
changed, besides the graphics, that I would be likely to notice?

Or, can I buy Word, PP, and Access separately for about the same price?