Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MikeSweet MikeSweet is offline

Default Automatically email a template to a specific user

We have a WORD template that users access via our intranet. They fill in the
blanks then save it and send it to John Doe. Is there a way that this can
automatically happen so they do not have to type in the recipients name. I am
familar with ACCESS and it would be easy but I can't figure out how to do it
with this program. I really only use it as a word processor.
Any help would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Depends how you want to do it, Mike. See these articles:
Using MAPI: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=310
Using Outlook: http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=98

Hope it helps!
Anne Troy