Default Trouble copying/pasting from the web

Hoping someone might be able to help me.

I am no longer able to copy and paste neither text nor pictures from the web
directly to word. The wierd thing, however, is that I can copy and paste
text and pictures from the web to an open email...and then from that email to
word, but, I have somehow managed to lose my ablity to copy directly from the
web into word.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Chris
Anne Troy

Try Word troubleshooting:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/s...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

" wrote in
message ...
Hoping someone might be able to help me.

I am no longer able to copy and paste neither text nor pictures from the
web
directly to word. The wierd thing, however, is that I can copy and paste
text and pictures from the web to an open email...and then from that email
word, but, I have somehow managed to lose my ablity to copy directly from
the
web into word.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Chris

Chris I have a similar problem and I think it's being caused by my
firewall security (Zone Alarm - version 5.1.0011.000). I am going to
try to resolve my problem with the version of ZA I have but if I don't
I'll update to a newer version. My other computer uses ZA version
4.5.594.000 and I don't have a problem pasting web content into word
documents.

Ryan

Ryan,

That makes sense to me...I am going to poke around on my firewall security
as well.

Thanks for the tip!!