Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
christine lost

Default How should I write out a anouncement of engagement?

I just got engaged and I looked for a template to write the article in the
newspaper but I could not find one! Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Read your local newspaper and use what they have, replacing the appropriate
information. Or search the web - I know my local paper announces engagements
in the online version. Copy and paste.

(I'm a firm believer of not re-creating the wheel.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"christine lost" christine wrote in message
I just got engaged and I looked for a template to write the article in the
newspaper but I could not find one! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You may well find that your newspaper provides a form for such announcements
(mine does). It's probably downloadable as a PDF.

See http://www.al.com/weddings/mobileregister/ and
http://www.al.com/weddings/mobilereg...ment_page1.pdf and
http://www.al.com/weddings/mobilereg...ment_page2.pdf

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
Read your local newspaper and use what they have, replacing the

appropriate
information. Or search the web - I know my local paper announces

engagements
in the online version. Copy and paste.

(I'm a firm believer of not re-creating the wheel.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"christine lost" christine wrote in

message
I just got engaged and I looked for a template to write the article in

the
newspaper but I could not find one! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Excellent suggestion, Suzanne. We didn't announce anything in the paper - we
just drove down to Virginia and got married. I sent out about 20 cards to
let friends and family know that we finally made it legal. (I made my own
announcements - with Publisher, of course. I Googled for ideas and took it
from there.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You may well find that your newspaper provides a form for such
announcements
(mine does). It's probably downloadable as a PDF.

See http://www.al.com/weddings/mobileregister/ and
http://www.al.com/weddings/mobilereg...ment_page1.pdf and
http://www.al.com/weddings/mobilereg...ment_page2.pdf

so