Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Princessie5 Princessie5 is offline

Default Poems

Can you find me a poem about the end of primary school and what that means ?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah R Sarah R is offline

The end of primary school
Is not real cool.
It means you
Have to do
For you.
--
-- Sarah

Can you find me a poem about the end of primary school and what that means ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

When primary school is over,
it's like being in a field of clover.
But if you fail to make the grade,
another year you will have stayed.
Don't ask us to do your studies,
use *your* head,
not your buddies'.

The End.

"Princessie5" Princessie5 @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
| Can you find me a poem about the end of primary school and what that means
?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The end of primary school is l and that means 50.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~