Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

Default Need a credit reference check form, to check credit references

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

otherwise, search the web.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

I have checked all the templates on The Miscrosoft site and didn't come up
with anything - everything I have found is more for personal references not
business credit references. I knwo there is a fairly basic form that I have
used in past jos but can't remember exactly what it had on it....

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

otherwise, search the web.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

otherwise, search the web.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Christine Christine is offline

After looking at several different sites by search I finally found what I was
looking for. Google would probably have been much quicker but I had a blonde
moment...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Its possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

otherwise, search the web.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Oh man! I hate when they happen. In my case, I've been known to have
bleached blonde moments. They hurt!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Christine" wrote in message
news
After looking at several different sites by search I finally found what I
was
looking for. Google would probably have been much quicker but I had a
blonde
moment...

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try Google.