Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CastorandPollux CastorandPollux is offline

Default Stop fill-in fields from prompting when printing

I have a document template that when opened prompts the user for various
information.

When the document is printed, it prompts the user for the fill-in fields all
over again... Whilst the original data is still in the fields, it's very
annoying to have to press OK on numerous things before the document will
print.

Can I stop the document from prompting for the fill-in fields when the user
wants to print?

Thanks

P.S. Can you give it to me in baby-talk... I'm not that advanced a user!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

FilePrintOptions and uncheck "Update fields before printing"

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: