Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GregNga GregNga is offline

Default Copy and pasting images in Word

I frequently create documents in Word in which I insert images that were
created by pressing the PRINT key or ALT+PRINT while on the screen I want to
capture and then pasting it into Word. Often, the images are sort of fuzzy. I
end up pasting them to MS Paint where they are much clearer. Is there a
better option. Word has more drawing and picture options but Paint provides a
crisper image.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Try using the "Paste Special" option under the Edit menu and experiment with
the various options there.