RPMissions

Default How to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email from Word?

Is it possible for me to attach a PDF file to a Mail Merge Email campaign? I
am using an Excel file for names and email addresses, then using Word to
write my email and using the Mail Merge Wizard to send the emails. In this
step, is there a way I can attach a PDF document to the email so all
recipients get it? Thanks for your help.