Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LHM

Default Saving forms

How can I scan a form and save it for filling in and printing as needed?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

It's not that simple. You'd have to scan it in as OCR, proofread it for
accuracy, add your form fields,and then save it. This is going to take time.
Is it REALLY worth your time investment?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]