tjf112

Default cell length in table

I am typing a lengthy table in Word 2003. In several rows, my cells are
cutting off - text is there, but I can neither see it on the screen nor in
print. I've tried several attempts at reformatting to no avail. Help.
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Is the row height set to an exact value?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"tjf112" wrote in message
I am typing a lengthy table in Word 2003. In several rows, my cells are
cutting off - text is there, but I can neither see it on the screen nor in
print. I've tried several attempts at reformatting to no avail. Help.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

On the Row tab of the Table properties dialog, have you unchecked the box
under Size/Rows?

Was the selection in the problem row when this was done?