Frustrated word user

Default WORD: How do I reorder pages (make page 1, page 4, etc)?

How do I EASILY reorder pages (make page 1, page 4, etc)? I have a 400 page
document and need to move specific pages, chapters, etc.

If the pages represent logical units, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/UsingOLView.htm

Otherwise, you have to use Cut and Paste.