Clerical Support

Default How do you make two pages fit on one page in Microsoft Word doc ?

I am having a problem getting my doucment to all fit on one page. Isn't there
some way to choose make it fit and the document will convert from two pages
to one? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Luc

Clerical support,
One way is to go to Print preview, in the toolbar there is a button to
autofit the text, it looks like a few pieces of paper with an arrow above
it. Be aware that Word will adjust the text size to accomodate you.
There are other possibilities to do it also, so if this is not to your taste
holler back and we will try to help some more.
Luc
"Clerical Support" Clerical schreef in
bericht ...
I am having a problem getting my doucment to all fit on one page. Isn't
there
some way to choose make it fit and the document will convert from two
pages
to one? Please let me know as soon as possible.

If it's really two full pages, then you can use the "2 pages per sheet"
option in the Print dialog of Word 2000 or higher.

If it's just a little over a page, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FitCopy.htm

"Clerical Support" Clerical wrote in
message ...
I am having a problem getting my doucment to all fit on one page. Isn't

there
some way to choose make it fit and the document will convert from two

pages
to one? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shirley Nitzsche Shirley Nitzsche is offline