Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dionoe Dionoe is offline

Default Office 2000 OS XP

I just recently obtained a laptop. It came with Windows XP as the OS, but
not Office/WorksSuite at all. I have a Microsoft disc for WorksSuite 2000,
but i don't know if they would be compatible, and i can't stand not having
Word. Anyone know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

By the way, Office 2000 and Works Suite 2000 are two different software
packages. The only thing they have in common is Word 2000. You should
read the End User License Agreement for your copy of Works Suite 2000 to
see whether you are allowed to transfer the software to your new computer.