Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jcduk jcduk is offline

Default Hiding text from readers of word doc

I posted this question a few weeks ago and was directed to macros, but
unfortunately though it works in Word, I lose the macro when I load the doc
into a content management system.

My problem - I want readers of MS Word docs to have the option to open/close
sections of text. So a bit like, "Are you interested in Football, yes/no"
Yes shows text about football, No skips down to next section about
Baseball..... I actually want to hide the text - otherwise I could just use
hyperlinks to jump over content.

Anyone got any creative ideas that DON'T require macro's, activeX or
javascript??? PLEASE!!!!

Thanks
JD