gz

Default How to only past text with no format?

Hi, frequently, I need copy text from web site and past on Word. But when
doing so, the format are pasted as well. I have to past those text on
notebook first then copy and past on Word, in order to eliminate the format.
I am wondering if there is any way I can do this only using Word without the
help of notebook?

Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi GZ.,

If you're not using Word 2003 you can use Edit=Paste Special
and choose unformatted text as the paste type. If you're
using Word 2003 you can turn on the [x] Show Paste Options button
and use that button when you paste to select 'text only'.

=====
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx

gz

Romke Soldaat via OfficeKB.com

There is an add-on for Word that makes this easy: www.wordtoys.com

Syntax for Number format in the Text Form Field Options Ed Hall 61 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 8th 05 07:51 PM
Form fields in frames - can I format the text (ie bold, italic)? La La Lara Microsoft Word Help 3 January 28th 05 03:09 PM
Changing the format of text in a cell richardC Tables 3 January 7th 05 05:25 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Created my own format on first page, want text to continue same. . Wordworrier Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 08:53 PM