Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kesh Kesh is offline

Default Describe your work ethic?

I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do to
strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

My work ethic has nothing to do with your work ethic.

And, if you are asking someone to come up with your work ethic for you, you
don't have any.

This newsgroup doesn't have anything to do with what you're asking.

"Kesh" wrote in message
| I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do to
| strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kesh Kesh is offline

That's the problem with people today I didnt ask about your work ethic and if
dont concern you why did you apply. I didnt ask anyone to come up with
anything for me. I will be attending law school come May so you have the
nerve to judge anyone so dont ever email me agian Plese Thanks in Advance

"Kesh" wrote in message
| I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do to
| strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ed Ed is offline

Here's something to remember for law school: if you put it out in
public, you get a public response! You get to choose your actions -
you do NOT get to control others' reactions.

You might also look at framing a question that presents what you want
to ask, rather than something vague and general, and targeting your
response pool. You would do better spending a bit of time and even
money with a professional job counselor and employment coach than
picking a UseNet forum (not email, by the way!) on the internet that
has nothing to do with your question and throwing open a discussion.

So you need a bit of assistance in research and focus. Not to mention
spelling and people skills. Yah, you'll make a great lawyer! We may
not be lawyers - then again, you have no idea who we are on the other
side of this screen! There *are* lawyers who come here, as well as
other high-profile professionals. If the large and youthful ego you
carry with you is too disdainful of anyone else who doesn't agree with
you, then you are throwing away a huge resource.

Ed

"Kesh" wrote in message
| I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do to
| strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

No way I'd employ you either. What an igorant, ill-tempered weasel you are.

"Kesh" wrote in message
| I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do
| strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

I never emailed you to begin with. This is a public newsgroup you posted
in.
You're going to make an excellent lawyer...in a third world country.

| That's the problem with people today I didnt ask about your work ethic
and
| if
| dont concern you why did you apply. I didnt ask anyone to come up with
| anything for me. I will be attending law school come May so you have
the
| nerve to judge anyone so dont ever email me agian Plese Thanks in
Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

I would think that as a wannabe lawyer, you would have some skill at knowing
how to properly ask a question. And I won't go into the poor grammar of your
post. "I can do to strengthing my comments"??? Strengthing?? Want to blame
it on a typo? Fine - try that excuse in a court of law once. You will be up
a famous creek without the proverbial paddle.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"Kesh" wrote in message
| I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do
| strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

I wondered when you'd be here ;-)

Tom
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
|I would think that as a wannabe lawyer, you would have some skill at
knowing
| how to properly ask a question. And I won't go into the poor grammar of
your
| post. "I can do to strengthing my comments"??? Strengthing?? Want to blame
| it on a typo? Fine - try that excuse in a court of law once. You will be
up
| a famous creek without the proverbial paddle.
|
| --
|
| JoAnn Paules
| Microsoft MVP - Publisher
|
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
|

| "Kesh" wrote in message
| That's the problem with people today I didnt ask about your work ethic
and
| if
| dont concern you why did you apply. I didnt ask anyone to come up with
| anything for me. I will be attending law school come May so you have
the
| nerve to judge anyone so dont ever email me agian Plese Thanks in
Advance

| "Tom Willett" wrote:
|
| My work ethic has nothing to do with your work ethic.
|
| And, if you are asking someone to come up with your work ethic for you,
| you
| don't have any.
|
| This newsgroup doesn't have anything to do with what you're asking.
|
| "Kesh" wrote in message
| | I'm going to apply for a new job and just trying to see what I can do
| | strengthing my comments at my ineterview on Thursday

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Sometimes they're wearing a target on their forehead, ya know. And since he
blasted a friend - he asked for it. ;-)