Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lizzy Lizzy is offline

Default Can't type space or punctuation marks

Word 2002

Woke up this morning, opened up a Word document, and I can't type a space or
any punctuation mark. It's not my keyboard; I tried 3 different keyboards.
Spaces and punctuation marks can be typed in every other program on my
computer.

Anybody no a fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lizzy Lizzy is offline

"Lizzy" wrote in message
Word 2002

Woke up this morning, opened up a Word document, and I can't type a space
or
any punctuation mark. It's not my keyboard; I tried 3 different
keyboards.
Spaces and punctuation marks can be typed in every other program on my
computer.

Anybody no a fix?

Every document. New ones, as well as saved ones that I created in the past.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lizzy Lizzy is offline

Apparently my normal.dot file was corrupted. I deleted it, and the next time
I opened a Word document, everything was fine.