Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HMB HMB is offline

Default HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD

HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Please explain what a C.V is? Spell it out... By-the-way turn your caps lock
off.
"HMB" wrote in message
HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

CV (Curriculum Vitae) means résumé in much of the world.

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Please explain what a C.V is? Spell it out... By-the-way turn your caps
lock off.
"HMB" wrote in message
HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

I can tell you one way not to do that - by using all caps.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"HMB" wrote in message
HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

A CV is simply a summary of relevant skills that make you suitable for the
job at hand. You should lay it out chronologically and concisely, and
ideally on one sheet of paper. Use one of Word's resume templates (which use
tables to format the document) or format it in paragraphs - it doesn't
matter.

HMB wrote:
HOW DO I MAKE AN C.V IN WORD