Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
handiman1 handiman1 is offline

Default can you type inside a circle?

I do scrapbooking and would like to put text inside of 2" to 3" circles, with
the text staying within an imaginary circle?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

If you mean you want the margins of the block of text to form a circle, then
no, not with Word. The higher-end text-processing apps (like Corel) can do
it.

"handiman1" wrote in message
I do scrapbooking and would like to put text inside of 2" to 3" circles,
with
the text staying within an imaginary circle?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Don D.[_2_] Don D.[_2_] is offline

Default add text to circles in Word

presuming you are using Word to create the circles & text inside, mouseclick
'INSERT'...then select 'Picture' and then 'Autoshapes'

A drawing toolbar should appear below the document. use the round, circular
icon to make any size circle. Then, RIGHT CLICK on the circle. You should see
'Add Text' Voila!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

May I suggest you use something other than a word processor to do
scrapbooking? You are limiting yourself if you don't. You need something
that will allow you to be creative or fluid.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...oking+software

You may even find something do-able that's either freeware or shareware.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question