Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KennyT KennyT is offline

Default How do I change the displayed columns in the address book

I have a number of similar contacts (e.g "The Treasurer") for various
companies in my Outlook contacts list. When I try to display the address
book in Word, "company name" is not amongst the listed items. Is there any
way of adding it?