Abdullah

Default I want to change the fonts which comes on message windows

Hi,
I have a old system with window98(Arabic) installed. There is office 2000
premium installed and i think which is not properly installed. when i click
Help-Detect and Repair... a message window appears displaying ' Gathering
Information' and then after some seconds it shows that it cannot file some
specific file in CD or System. I cannot read this file name as the font Style
is unreadable. I want to change this font style which comes on message
windows so that i can read the file name and provide the path of the required
file.
anciously Waiting for reply...
thanks.
Regards,
Abdullah
Jay Freedman

Hi Abdullah,

I don't know whether this works the same in Windows 98 as in the Windows
2000 that I have, but it's worth trying...

Right-click any blank area of the Windows desktop and select Properties. Go
to the Appearance tab, which shows samples of the various kinds of windows.
Click the sample message box. If the bottom of the dialog offers you a Font
dropdown, you can select any TrueType font on your system. This will change
the font for all message boxes in all programs, so you may want to change
the font back to the original after you've fixed the problem with Office.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman