Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
S. Wheeler S. Wheeler is offline

Default Half read-only, half form

I know you can have one section that is a protected form, and the rest of the
document is unprotected. Is there any way to have one section a protected
form and the rest of the document read-only?

I would protect the entire document as fill-in form, but I want users to be
able to select the non-form section - just not edit it.

How do I create half of page 1 column and other half 2 column SEC Page Layout 1 August 10th 06 09:51 PM
How do I justify a line with half left and half right nancyd Microsoft Word Help 2 March 17th 06 08:48 PM
half-space Ben Microsoft Word Help 3 March 6th 06 03:53 PM
Drawing a Half-Circle and Half-Ellipse (Word 2003)? W. Watson New Users 3 January 27th 06 04:18 PM
Only half the data.... EmZ Microsoft Word Help 3 October 18th 05 06:00 AM