Kelly

Default Check boxes

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a way in Word to have a box
that can be checked electronically? Right now, I use
wingdings to put a box that can be checked manually when
the form is printed out. But I need to convert it so that
the box can be checked manually instead of someone
deleting the box and using the "x" key. Any help is
greatly appreciated as usual!!

Kelly : )
Greg Maxey

Kelly,

See:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/add_check_boxes.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Kelly wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a way in Word to have a box
that can be checked electronically? Right now, I use
wingdings to put a box that can be checked manually when
the form is printed out. But I need to convert it so that
the box can be checked manually instead of someone
deleting the box and using the "x" key. Any help is
greatly appreciated as usual!!

Kelly : )

Charles Kenyon

There are a number of ways to create and use clickable checkboxes in
documents / templates. Some require protected or locked forms, others do
not. Take a look at the Checkbox template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an exploration
of these.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Kelly" wrote in message
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a way in Word to have a box
that can be checked electronically? Right now, I use
wingdings to put a box that can be checked manually when
the form is printed out. But I need to convert it so that
the box can be checked manually instead of someone
deleting the box and using the "x" key. Any help is
greatly appreciated as usual!!

Kelly : )

IanRoy

Hi Kelly,

There is. View Toolbars Forms. You also may want to look up "forms" in
offline help. There's a lot of good info there.

Regards,
Ian Roy