Rim

Default Adding "USA"

After setting up my mail merge completely to the print stage,after adding
"USA" thru the "insert word field" tool, the system pops up a small window
with the "USA" in it ,but it doesn't disappear when ok or cancel are clicked
- and it does not let me print any labels. Any experience would be
appreciated!!!
Doug Robbins

If you want USA on all of the labels, just type it into the first label
before you replicate the setup of that label to the rest of the labels on
the sheet.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.